“A campus is the mirror of a college soul, reflecting its history, its culture and image, its management style, and even its future. It tells all who visit it how it thinks about itself and the way it expects others to judge it.” Rangapara College campus is echo-friendly, green, enormously safe and congenial for students. The college authority has installed CCTV cameras to monitor the campus and to ensure security of the students. The infrastructural set up is spread across different Zones, Complex and Blocks as given below
1. Administrative Block: (i) Principal’s Chamber, (ii) Vice Principal’s Chamber (iii) Office, (iv) Strong Room (v) Conference Hall, (vi) IQAC Office, (vii) Examination Control Room, (viii) Pantry, (ix) Guest Room
2. Academic Block-I: (i) Teachers’ Common Room, (ii) Education Laboratory (iii) Boys’ Common Room, (iv) General Class Rooms (12)
3. Faculty Block-I: Academic Departments, NSS Office & Girls’ Common Room.
4. Faculty Block-II: Academic Departments & Museum
5. Open Learning Block: KKHSOU & IDOL-GU Study Centre
6. Library Block: Central Library and Reading Room.
7. Girls Hostel Complex: Warden’s Residence, Girls’ Hostel- 1, 2, 3 and Grade IV Quarter
8. Sports Complex: Dr. Bhupen Hazarika Indoor Sports Training Centre, Pavilion and Play Ground.
9. Students Complex (i) Auditorium, (ii) Parking, (iii) RCSU Office, (iv) Alumni Association Office, (v) Gymnasium Hall, (vi) College Canteen, (vi) Swahid Bedi, (vii) Power Generator
1. Academic Block-II: (i) Department of Commerce (ii) Digital Class Room (iii) Evaluation Zone, (iv) General Class Rooms (05)
2. RUSA Block includes Techno Class Room (04)
3. Academic Block-III: (i) Department of Bodo, ii) Smart Class Rooms (02)
4. Academic Block IV & V (Class Rooms-08)
5. Boys’ Hostel Complex: Three Boys’ Hostel, One Play Ground and Warden’s Residence
6. RCC Water Tank
7. RUSA Toilet Block
Green Zone with Botanical Garden and JIO Network Tower
Proposed Science Block, two fishing pond & paddy field